Do you want to try a new dish? A dish that will wow the entire family? Then you are in the right place! There is nothing better than creamy parmesan garlic mushroom chicken! This will be a new favorite! Keep reading to learn how to prepare it!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 227 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- In a big pan add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Then, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove it and set it aside.
- To make the sauce, add the butter in the pan until it melts. Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Add the spinach and let simmer until it starts to thicken and spinach wilts. Add the chicken and mushrooms back to the sauce and serve over pasta as desired.
Believe me it tastes amazing and you won’t be able to get enough!