Magnesium intake is very important for our health as it helps promote energy, enhances sleep quality, balances blood sugar, counters stress, and fights against depression.
There are plenty of appetizing options to help you meet your daily needs and prevent magnesium deficiency. Here’s a list of the best magnesium-rich foods for optimal health:
- Vegetables (e.g. broccoli, cabbage, beets, and Brussels sprouts)
- Green leafy vegetables (e.g. spinach, parsley, and kale)
- Legumes (e.g. black beans, chickpeas, and kidney beans)
- Nuts, seeds, and whole grains
- Seafood (e.g. salmon, and tuna)
- Fruit (e.g. avocado, banana, and raspberries)
- Dark chocolate
Make sure to eat a healthy balanced diet to be in good shape!