Eggs are rich in proteins, amino acids, iron and antioxidants. Eggs can do wonders to your body!
The health benefits of eggs:
- If you’re trying to shed off inches of your waist, then eggs are the real deal for you. For eggs are rich in protein which makes you feel full.
- Boost the immune system: all what you need to do is eat one egg per day and it will help your body fight infections, diseases and viruses. It regulates thyroid hormones as well.
- Reduce stress and anxiety by adjusting serotonin levels in the nervous system.
- Stimulate brain and prevent neurological disorders: eggs contain choline which gives your body nutritive value and power, and which is needed in the synthesis of acetylcholine.
- Eggs regulate cholesterol.
- Eggs contain vitamins B2, B5, and B12 which strengthen your skin, hair and eyes.
- Eggs can boost your energy levels.
So all what you need to do is to include eggs in your menu, and believe me your body will thank you!