Besides being an ornament, Aloe Vera plant has powerful healing properties and it has been used as a remedy for treating different diseases.1.How to Take Aloe Orally:
Aloe Vera is very beneficial, it can:
- Strengthen your immune system and prevent various diseases
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve your digestive health
It is recommended to consume 2 oz. of Aloe Vera in order to get the maximum benefits. You can consume it once a day for 10 days in a row.
2.How to Apply It Topically:
Aloe Vera has soothing and healing properties. It can:
- Help your skin to retain moisture
- Cure psoriasis and eczema
- Reduce the effects of erythema and fight acne
- Soothes and heals abrasions and burns
- Improve your oral health (It can be applied directly to your teeth and gums. You can use Aloe juice every morning as a mouthwash. This will kill the bacteria responsible for bad breath and gum disease)
3.Here Is How to Grow Aloe Vera Plant:
Aloe Vera is very easy to grow. In order to grow your own Aloe Vera Plant, you will need the same type of soil as most cacti. You should get premixed cacti soil mix or 1 part sand and 1 part soil.
It is recommended to water this plant once you notice that the top 3 inches of soil are dry.
PS: You should wait for 6 months before watering your newly planted Aloe.